Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
June 21
Image Size
322 KB
Resolution
953×577
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
258
Favourites
47 (who?)
Comments
13
×
Journey: So cold by empressofcheese Journey: So cold by empressofcheese
"But you must go on."
This was truly one of the best games I have ever played. Everything about Journey is deep, beautiful, and thought provoking.

This part of the game when your on the snowing mountain was definitely one of the most gripping for me. I had to draw! I really hope you guy like it! ^ ^
Add a Comment:
 
:iconguardian-of-light137:
Guardian-of-Light137 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2014  Student Writer
Can't wait to write this part in my story. Now if I could just get some certain factors down right without seeming cleiche, i'd be good to go.
Reply
:iconempressofcheese:
empressofcheese Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2014
Your writing a journey fan fiction?
Reply
:iconguardian-of-light137:
Guardian-of-Light137 Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2014  Student Writer
Yes I am. :iconyutasmileplz: Featured in the group PS3 Journy as well. It's called A tale of White and Red.
Reply
:iconempressofcheese:
empressofcheese Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2014
Wow so cool! ^ ^
Reply
:iconguardian-of-light137:
Guardian-of-Light137 Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2014  Student Writer
Have you read it? But that aside, i'm an author, and I do many other stories as well. But they're only featured in Author's-Universe. They're all OC based as well, Journey is the only one that I don't own. And if you ahven't read it, I could use some serious feed back. 140 watchers, and 90% of them don't even read my stuff. If I didn't have the other 10% who are also amazing friends, I would have left by now. Lol.
Reply
:iconfukkafyla:
fukkafyla Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2014
This is so emotionally touching! Poor little journeyer!
Reply
:iconempressofcheese:
empressofcheese Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2014
Thanks so much! This part of the game was so gripping for me!
Reply
:icondeebloostargurl:
DeeBlooStarGurl Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
This absolutely amazing!
I really enjoyed Journey as well.
Reply
:iconempressofcheese:
empressofcheese Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2014
Thank you so much!
Reply
:icondeebloostargurl:
DeeBlooStarGurl Featured By Owner Jul 1, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
You're so welcome! :meow:
Reply
Add a Comment: